Monday, August 6, 2007

MY BESTFRIEND!!

Here he is : Jesus!
People often question if there is a god up there somewhere in the clouds. If you were to ask me about 5 years ago I would of said "Yeah Right!", but I believe I believe now. Jesus is the answer for the world today; he's the answer{{tye tribbett}}. If you know me personally there are things that I am blessed with. I know I dont deserve half the things that I have, but that comes to show that God wants to bless us. NO, its not all about material possessions, but takes hard work, faith and dedication to God in order for Him to bless you. If dont know Jesus he is the bestfriend you can ever have! Try him out what do you have to lose?

Contact Information:

Yolanda Smith @ Just Because! Photography
Corpus Christi, TX

Phone: {361} 980-1619
Please feel free to contact me by telephone or
email: yolandabsmith@yahoo.com or on
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/yolandasmith04