Friday, March 21, 2008

Family Day Out:




























Today we went to the aquarium and we managed to drag Dad out of the house too! We had a blast. We got to see every fish you can imagine. Sharks, turtles stingrays, alligators and a raptor OH MY!! We even got there in time to see the dolphin show. Shadow was the kids favorite! It's nice to get out every once in a while as a whole family. Dad works alot and hard to support us. I truly appreciate him for that. Today was a treat for us! I took many pictures, but my eye balls are hurtin' right now. So like I say I will post more later! LOL HAPPY EASTER. Christ is alive and he loves you!!

Contact Information:

Yolanda Smith @ Just Because! Photography
Corpus Christi, TX

Phone: {361} 980-1619
Please feel free to contact me by telephone or
email: yolandabsmith@yahoo.com or on
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/yolandasmith04