Monday, April 7, 2008

LOokie!!!!

Nothing compares to living and growing up in the country. The Hill Country during the spring and summer time is gorgeous! The hot days and cool nights are like none other. Swimming in the river and tubing from Tarpley bridge are memories that I cherish. Now I get out there as often as I can to show my kids where Mom grew up. They absolutely LOVE going to Bandera. They enjoy everything about that small cowboy town. They are city kids but in their hearts because of Mom they are country! LOL I sometimes wonder if I made the right choice? But then my kids come yelling in and I know that I did! SO when I saw these bluebonnets, they reminded my of my youth which wasnt all that bad despite "some things" that went on.

















Contact Information:

Yolanda Smith @ Just Because! Photography
Corpus Christi, TX

Phone: {361} 980-1619
Please feel free to contact me by telephone or
email: yolandabsmith@yahoo.com or on
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/yolandasmith04