Monday, May 26, 2008

{Memorial wknd goodness}

Went o good ol Bandera over the memorial day wknd. I had a good time and enjoyed the parade and artists sale on the courthouse lawn. I have so many parade pics to post, but I will do that later when I get through with them. Here are some that I like so far.














































































































Isnt Diamond beautiful. I love that way that these came out! This was done in her room by her window! I just love her dimples! Thanks Kris for being my hand model for the dandelions pics! They came out great!! See you guys soon!

Contact Information:

Yolanda Smith @ Just Because! Photography
Corpus Christi, TX

Phone: {361} 980-1619
Please feel free to contact me by telephone or
email: yolandabsmith@yahoo.com or on
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/yolandasmith04